|Old Redford-Grand River & Lahser Roads -1906|
Contributed from the Lou Jacobs photo collection
|Photo of Old Redford - Grand River & Lahser Roads -1906. The area was called Sand Hill at the time.|
Lou Jacob's Photo Collection
January 17, 1999
All rights reserved. Genealogists may use the information provided here freely. This page, and the information it provides may not be copied for commercial use of any kind.
Return to WayneGenWeb