mi-wayne.gif (3240 bytes)

 

Riverside Cemetery

 

 

 

    
 
 

 

NOTE: This is a large index! Please be patient while it loads. Use your FIND command to look for surnames.
Click here for the INDEX

RIVERSIDE CEMETERY - PLYMOUTH, WAYNE COUNTY, MICHIGAN
History: Riverside Cemetery was established on Feb. 3, 1880 on property purchased by the village of Plymouth from Franklin and Ellen Shattuck in 1877. Additional property was added in 1921. 
Location: The cemetery is located on Plymouth Road one half mile east of Lilly Road in back of the 35th District Court House. The entrance is on Plymouth Road next to the court. 
Transcriptions: Transcriptions of the grave stones were originally copied by Arthur Booth, Virginia Everham, Elizabeth Erwin, Elizabeth Harlan, and Minnie Millbrook for the Detroit Society for Genealogical Research in 1962. This document can be found in the Burton Historical Library (74W4 718 E93).
Additional transcriptions were supplied by:
a. Linda Ball of the American Local History Network
b. Plymouth Historical Museum - Plymouth, Michigan
c. Family Members 
Burial Records supplied by:
a. The Municipal Services of City of Plymouth, MI
b. Schrader Funeral Home of Plymouth, Mi.
c. Records from the archives of the Plymouth Historical
   Museum 
Source Abbreviations:
1. CPDB  - Information supplied by the City of Plymouth
2. T-99  - Transcription from Arthur Booth's group and page
   number where name can be found on the original document
3. ALHN  - Transcription supplied by Linda Ball's group
4. READ  - Families transcriptions of grave stones 
Notes:
1. Surname is the family name used by the deceased at the
   time of death. Maiden names are in parentheses.
3. Date format: mmddyyyy
2. Corrections, additions, and deletions mail to: 

   Plymouth Historical Museum - Archivist
   155 South Main Street
   Plymouth, Mi 48170
    Phone: (734) 455-8940

    Email:  PlymouthHistoricalMuseum@netzero.net

 

                                                            

You are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor since this counter was installed on August 13,2003.

Return to Wayne County GenWeb Home